Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playing Catch Up














































Well, I have been told by several people that I really should actually go ahead and hit the POST button on my blog, so I think I have finally got the hang of this and am ready to become the blogger that I know that I can. We have had several fun and interesting events happen in our family over the last couple of months; we blessed Brenner, Heston had to have surgery and was in an AWESOME cast for 4 weeks, as well as some fun Halloween stuff, so here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am sooo happy you found the post button!! It looks so cute! I freakin love that stinking donald duck costume!

Elly said...

This is freaking awesome! A post. I knew that you could do it.

Kim said...

Go Ash!!! Great pictures. I love the posts.